Sometimes we all feel a little discontent and found ourselves complaining about the “bad” things that are happening to us and all the things we want, but don’t have. It is normal to feel this way, especially when one experiences loss, great pain or lots of stress. It is OK to want more or to want to feel better, the problem is that one tends to forget about all the good experiences and people who are part of his/her life. So this post is a reminder to all wanderers of the Universe that it is time to stand up tall and say THANK YOU for all the good things that are present in your lives!
Here is a list of few things I feel thankful for today:
- THANK YOU for my loving parents who always stood by me and always let me come back home.
- THANK YOU for my wonderful partner who loves me even when I am fighting a battle with myself.
- THANK YOU for my friends who make me smile when I am sad and give me a kick when I need it.
- THANK YOU for my home for being a place of beauty and serenity where I can put myself back together when I need to.
- THANK YOU for my talents and abilities which are giving purpose to my life and are bringing joy not only to me, but to more and more people around the world.
- THANK YOU for every man and woman who loves me and supports my work and for every feedback I receive. I appreciate it very much. One big hug to all of you! <3
- THANK YOU for my lovely 3 dogs who can always make me smile and wake up the child inside me.
- THANK YOU for this beautiful Spring and the blossoming flowers which always remind me of how beautiful life is and that there is always something to be thankful for.
- And last but not least THANK YOU for reading my blog!
I am sure that you can also find at least 3 things that you are thankful for. Write them down every day and stop complaining abut the things that seem wrong, because no matter who you are, where you are and what are your struggles there is always something you can hold on to! There is always hope, just stay centered and say often: THANK YOU!